Saturday, March 17, 2007

Updating

Well I am trying to move things over from my other blog to this one so some will have the same date. Like the run was actually done on Friday not today.

Today's workout:


1h ----------


Bike ME
Muscular Endurance
80
WU: 15' - nice smooth spinning.
MS: Then shift into a the big chain ring and into a gear that allows you to spin at about 65-70 RPMs. You will spin 3x15 minutes in this gear - HR should be mid-high Z2 - recovery will be 5' easy between sets - you will probably see HR drift into Z3 - keep the cadence up - this is where you build strength.
CD: 10'



I need to get a little more serious about my training and nutrition. I slacked a little bit on my nutrition today and I missed my 20 min run. But in my defense, I did shovel snow for about 2 hours!

The Food:

Green Smoothie (kale, strawberries, blueberries, pomegranete juice, flax, orange)
3 potato enchiladas
2 pieces of pie
squash seeds
vegan cupcake (again!!)
bbq chips!(why?)

No comments: