Monday, October 29, 2007

Red Sux (Go Rockies!)


Well it was possibly fate that I would be living in Mass when the Red Sox played my Rockies in the World Series. So of course I had to walk and talk big the week prior to the series. But alas, I had to wear the shirt of the victors today. Ah well life goes on.... there is always next year!

This weekend was yet another busy one. I made two weeks worth of juice (collards, cabbage, apple, and carrot). I also dried 4 trays of sunflower seeds. I got the seeds from my farm. They grow a bunch and we can go and cut down the heads. Of course now I need to shell them. I will soon start doing pumpkin and other winter squash in my dehydrator. I used to do them in my oven, but sometimes I would forget about them and turn on the oven to bake something (like a pie) and they would get burnt.

Well I am off to take several baths to wash off any fibers that got on me from the Red Sox (or as we say... wet soxs) shirt. :)

No comments: